zeon 285-60-18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maryd2myrvr

Reaction score
Anyone out there running this tire have any problems, especially with the dealer, not agreeing to put them on the car and do an alignment because they are worried they won't fit? When I scheduled my appt with the dealer they said if they hit anything on the frame or wheel well they will not install them :mad: . Anyone experience the same thing? Please let me know. Thanks.

benfica09

Reaction score
No issues here from my dealer. I've had the Zeon LTZ's in that size for 3yrs now....my LR dealer installed them for me.

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no issues from my dealer either. sounds like you're dealer wants you to buy a different set of tires that he offers :)

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had them 8k miles, love them, dealer thinks they look great. And i tow a boat on regular basis, no rubbing except for occasional rub at full turn back boat trailer up.

BBLR3

Reaction score
I got mine put on a week ago. It makes the truck look 'right'. Now I just need to find somewhere to take it offroading.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2nd set. Best advice, 37 front, 44 rear. Rotate every 5k. If your dealer properly aligned your wheels, then you should get 45k to 50k minimum from them. For the money, they are really a great tire. Little soft in sidewall, so don't drop air too low offroad. I don't usually go below 27 or 28. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM