Zip Ties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Took the plunge guys .... I OWN ZIIIIIIIIIPPP TIES !!!!!!!! They are great !!! I have used them every where... ON the Rover for lights, in the condo for electronic equipment .. :tongue:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You did all of that in 2 days? Wow!

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Melissa and Tom, where do you buy your zip ties? eBay?

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy 'em at Lowe's, or Home Depot, or Menard's, or Target, or Wal-Mart, or anywhere. I usually have good luck finding them in the electronics or electrical supplies aisle.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
I stole mine from Dad's "Tool Chest"... He said he ordered them off the internet. Troy, do a search for zip ties. Or Wal-Mart like Moose stated.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I asked was that I thought I had found a great deal on eBay, but upon closer inspection Saturday night at WalMart, the eBay deal wasn't that great.

My little boy was walking down the isle at WalMart with me. He grabbed something off the shelf and threw it into my cart. What a coincidence, it was a 650 pack of assorted sizes of zip ties. Needless to say, I too now own the highly coveted zip ties.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And, you have one sharp little guy....

:biggrin:

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea - he is pretty amazing. He just loves his "Lan Drover"!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9