LR4 real world pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to sit in the 2010 LR4 yesterday. As expected, the interior has been significantly refreshed, and makes use of more upscale materials. New engine (with functional dual air intakes), new hard-drive based Navi, new interior/exterior color, etc.

Also, saw a nice LR3 EMS vehicle, and a few classic Series LRs. Photos were taked at Cars of England car show in West Chester, PA. My car club participated in the show, and lots of great cars to see, both new and classic. The LR4 was a suprise, did not expect to see it.

Click on the picture below to launch the slide show. Select "View album" then "Play slideshow" to see all photos.

IMG_1163Small.jpg

IMG_1204Small.jpg

Last edited:

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool LR4 pics! Thanks for sharing those.
The inside looks pretty nice. If you have any more, please post 'em! :)

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool LR4 pics! Thanks for sharing those.
The inside looks pretty nice. If you have any more, please post 'em! :)
I have modified the slideshow above, and added one additional interior pic showing the new headlight switch.

This vehicle had keyless entry and push button start. Totally new key fob. It was equipped with the armrest cooler.

Oddly, the Navi unit displayed "Range Rover" on the welcome screen. It is still a touch screen unit, but the menu interface is totally different. I believe this may be the unit currently in the LR2?

Also, there is a new information display between the speedo and tach (also displayed "Range Rover").

Seats are pretty much the same, but leather is totally different from LR3. Seat memory buttons moved up to the doors, near the inside handle.

No more Wrangler HP's. This LR4 had Conti's. Brake calipers looked larger too.

The LR rep with the vehicle was not yet trained, so he could not answer too many questions.

Last edited:

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the bear option shown - but expect that they may cause issues when closing the hood or using the wipers!

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more note - the rear seat DVD entertainment system is now integrated into the back of the front headrests. No more giant center screen to block your view.

I like the bear option shown - but expect that they may cause issues when closing the hood or using the wipers!

The local dealership was giving away those bears. They also had soft pretzels. Hey, we are near Philly, what did you expect? :)

There was also a 2010 RRS on display. It shared many of the LR4 updates as well.

Last edited:

lmitch6

Reaction score
Hi Jack,

Were you able to get any information on pricing? I'm in the market for a new LR3, but there may be none around by fall when I'm ready to jump. Thanks!

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Jack,

Were you able to get any information on pricing? I'm in the market for a new LR3, but there may be none around by fall when I'm ready to jump. Thanks!
No, sorry. Don't think it has been announced yet.

ChuckD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Great photos. Think I still like my '07!

Chuck D

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the photo's, that new LR4 is awesome!!

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That pebble grain airbag with the smooth wheel must not be the final product.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72