06 LR3 Passanger Water Leakage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverMike

Reaction score
I have own my LR3 now for about 6 months and 4 days ago there was a thunderstorm that hit the town where i live, i notice that the passenger floor was really wet somehow water got in my vehicle wanted to know if anybody has experienced something like this, and what could it be thanks..

GSMblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
search for sunroof drain pipes and wet passenger floor. it seems what you have is pretty common.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a simple clogged drain, most likely. GSMBlue has it right. Do a search on how to fix.

RoverMike

Reaction score
thanks guys i kind of figured it was something like that, where should i check for this pipe so i can unclog it..

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the sunroof, A-Pillar drain that's clogged, most likely. It was a big issue with a lot of 05 LR3s. Yours is most likely just clogged with pollen. Do you garage your truck or is it outside all the time?

Mine was fixed by the shop when I initially got the vehicle in 05. The second time it happened (4 years later), I had them fix it while it was in for service. I have no idea how to access it, but I think there's been tutorials with pics on this site before. Just search A-Pillar or sunroof drain and you'll probably find what you are looking for.

If it's not the drain, you may have a bad window seal (although that seems rare). Anyway, a trip to the car doc may be your best bet versus DIY.

Last edited:

RoverMike

Reaction score
yeah everybody seems to say its the sunroof drain but where exactly do i look for this on my vehicle ????

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not everyone says sunroof drain. I would guess windshield cowling.
Why don't you do just a little leg work and use the search function? There's plenty of info in both problems here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99