18" Wheels - EVO CORSE DAKARZERO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fugi Snow

Reaction score
I love these wheels in Silver! Will be getting these sometime in the near future!

Dakarzero16_Sil_28db1614-6c6f-4c77-af2d-a08ebce2b409_2048x.jpg

mshale

Reaction score
Looking forward to installed photos. I’m considering getting a set of wheels with tax refund and am considering these, vipmodular, and good old stock LR3 wheels with spacers.

Reaction score
Looking forward to installed photos. I’m considering getting a set of wheels with tax refund and am considering these, vipmodular, and good old stock LR3 wheels with spacers.

Me too! I've been excited to see the new details in the wheels in person on the 18s since they sent us pictures of prototypes and announced the wheels

magus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had to post regarding these new wheels. SIX pages of posts and NOT a SINGLE PHOTO of one MOUNTED on a LR4. Sad. Way to sell it!

Agreed. Even if they have been slow to make their way to the States, there have to be pics on a LR somewhere!?!

Xplorer

Reaction score
Agreed. Even if they have been slow to make their way to the States, there have to be pics on a LR somewhere!?!
Was planning to get these. Spoke with their head office in Italy. Very helpful guys, but no pics and no experience fitting them on LR4s yet. They wanted to send out a template to me to see if it fits the LR4 (European model) as they apparently have larger rear brake calipers.

Last edited:

magus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None have been mounted yet. The new production wheels are at paint and we hope to have our sets soon to get you pictures on an LR4!

I guess the good news is there is built up demand for the product! [emoji12]

MLO Matt

Reaction score
Fitment has been confirmed on the U.S. LR4's we have already checked with the wheel templates. It is the front calipers on the LR4 that are close, not the rears. Looking forward to getting lots of photos for everyone. We went through the same fitment procedures for the 200 Series LandCruiser and Tundra, and the Mercedes Sprinter, all of which are now are very popular wheels in the U.S. and Europe. Much like the other Dakar wheels these will sell out quickly. Seems like everyone is ready for a new option, glad we are making it a reality. The 18's have some nicer details then the existing 17's we offer. We are bringing in Black and Anthracite to start, the other colors can be ordered as well but will have a little longer lead time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72