18" Wheels - EVO CORSE DAKARZERO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a Land Rover fitment in 17x8 ET38 but I'm told they wont fit over the calipers. The Max ET They'll produce on these wheels is 45 but we'd have to make a customer order for that ET for an additional cost. If you're interested in going down this road, shoot me a PM or email and I can make an inquiry

A 17 should fit fine. They are probably saying it won't fit on the usual HAS spec lr3 or especially lr4. Even rover factory 17" won't fit on the NAS v8 lr3 so you have to covert to the v6 spec rotor and caliper carriers.

I am very interested in the 17's in bronze or black

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any idea how much these tires weigh compared to the Comp's? They look good.

Looking at the johnson rod website, they seem to imply that the largest tires a lr4 can take, before some cutting is a 265/65/18 and that they would require a lift to fit anyway. Is that accurate? Would these tires fit underneath the vehicle (deflated? heat guards removed?). One of the things that has kept me on the fence about going to the 18's is what to do with the 5th wheel.

The only thing the shorter rods are required for is if you install the strut tower spacers. The rods then bring the height sensors back to within the computer's tolerance zone.

265/65-18, no cutting and will fit fine fully inflated underneath but you will need to remove the fiber shield that would get ripped off on a deep rutted trail anyway.

Varying amounts of cutting and mods are needed on the next sizes up on tires.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have 17s and are considering 16s? Did you install smaller calipers from the LR3 or something ?

for the lr3 to use 17's you change the rotors and caliper carrier. The same caliper just mounts to the slightly smaller rotor.

16's are unlikely to work but i wonder how close a steel one with wide offset might get. may test fot one sometime to see.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any photos of the wheels on a LR? I've been running the Compos since 2011...time for a change!

magus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like these a lot and am close to pulling the trigger, but it sure would be nice to see them and here about a satisfied customer somewhere in the World.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut