18" Wheels - EVO CORSE DAKARZERO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also these wheels are SAE J2530 Certified, which I don't believe the Compomotives are. Also for reference the Compomotives are only rated at 980kg per wheel vs 1300kg per wheel for the 18" Evo's.

Hey, hey, thx for posting here for people interested.

From what I can tell, that company makes a sweet 17x8 ...... can you find out if we can get an lr3/4 mounting? Also with a fairly conservative offset, maybe about 50 to 45 at most. (Factory ET on an 8" is usually 53)

I also have a dream of fitting a custom 16" with wider offset but I'd have to do some measuring of how close my 17's are to the calipers.

Reaction score
Matt,

Guessing if you removed the lettering and took a photo, folks would flock to these in droves. Definitely prefer to look of compos. Can you give us an idea of what they run per rim?

Yes...take the lettering off please

The price is on their website.

But I agree. They need some "installed" photos with the lettering removed.

The 18s run for $369.99 normally and our initial release price is $349.99. I can also offer 5% off to Forum members.

Here is a picture of a bronze 17x8 (Tundra fitment) sitting in front of one of our customer cars I just took for you guys with the decals remove. A little rubbing alcohol and they came right off. I don't have any picture of the 18s mounted as of yet.

IMG_7601.jpg

Reaction score
Hey, hey, thx for posting here for people interested.

From what I can tell, that company makes a sweet 17x8 ...... can you find out if we can get an lr3/4 mounting? Also with a fairly conservative offset, maybe about 50 to 45 at most. (Factory ET on an 8" is usually 53)

I also have a dream of fitting a custom 16" with wider offset but I'd have to do some measuring of how close my 17's are to the calipers.

They make a Land Rover fitment in 17x8 ET38 but I'm told they wont fit over the calipers. The Max ET They'll produce on these wheels is 45 but we'd have to make a customer order for that ET for an additional cost. If you're interested in going down this road, shoot me a PM or email and I can make an inquiry

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have 17s and are considering 16s? Did you install smaller calipers from the LR3 or something ?

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any idea how much these tires weigh compared to the Comp's? They look good.

Looking at the johnson rod website, they seem to imply that the largest tires a lr4 can take, before some cutting is a 265/65/18 and that they would require a lift to fit anyway. Is that accurate? Would these tires fit underneath the vehicle (deflated? heat guards removed?). One of the things that has kept me on the fence about going to the 18's is what to do with the 5th wheel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut