18" Wheels - EVO CORSE DAKARZERO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blake aiken

Reaction score
I’m definitely considering these as well. What’s the eta on these stateside?
Will the more aggressive offset lead to rubbing issues?

Last edited:

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m definitely considering these as well. What’s the eta on these stateside?
Will the more aggressive offset lead to rubbing issues?

You should know that would depend entirely on the tire chosen. Stock size, not chance to rub, 34" like I have, you wouldn't be able to drive a stock lr4. So, some care will be needed in choosing a tire and brand as some like BFG run a little small which can actually help such as when choosing the standard 265/65-18.

It is my 'guess' that size will work but people for some reason trying to use wider sections like the 285/60-18 could run into trouble on a stock vehicle. A size like 285/65-18 will definitely rub while a tallish tire 265/70-18 may still work due to being less wide at the tread.

blake aiken

Reaction score
You should know that would depend entirely on the tire chosen. Stock size, not chance to rub, 34" like I have, you wouldn't be able to drive a stock lr4. So, some care will be needed in choosing a tire and brand as some like BFG run a little small which can actually help such as when choosing the standard 265/65-18.

It is my 'guess' that size will work but people for some reason trying to use wider sections like the 285/60-18 could run into trouble on a stock vehicle. A size like 285/65-18 will definitely rub while a tallish tire 265/70-18 may still work due to being less wide at the tread.

I guess a tire size would help. I’m planning to run the standard 265/65/18 bfg ko2. I spoke with mainline earlier and they should have a set fitted to an lr4 in 2 weeks.

blake aiken

Reaction score
Just spoke with mainline and evo finishing up production of the first batch. Mainline is hoping to have tracking numbers by end of week.

Reaction score
Hi all, as an update to those we have not spoken to over the phone, we did get an in initial set of wheels over for the first customer who ordered these. Fitment is fantastic and they do look killer, they are very tight on the caliper in the barrel of the wheel, which is expected with 18's on a LR4. Evo Corse decided to re profile the barrel of the wheel for slightly more clearance on all of the LR4 fitments that have been ordered. This obviously has caused some delays. We are currently expecting these in in 3 weeks and will update. We appreciate your patience and can't wait to get these to our customers. Photos to follow.

IMG_1439.JPG

IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1404.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV