2006 Land rover lr3 v6, issue is my back wheels are hitting bumper stops(red suspension alert)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josegarcia

Reaction score
For the last 2 months I have had a yellow suspension fault message, I have replaced my compressor with a arnott( its the compressor i needed) I was hoping that this would fix my issues. And it did fix one issue which was that whenever I would turn on my land rover I will get a suspension for error message and now I don't get that Message. With my previous arnott compressor I was not able to lift or lower my vehicle but now I can do it freely. But the issue that I'm having now is whenever I'm driving it I get Red suspension fault error and my back wheels hit the bump stops and I have to turn Off the vehicle and turn it back on so that the vehicle the vehicle's back wheels will raise again. I have noticed that my left rear height sensor needs to be replaced because its all over the place when i check the 4x4 info. So I am wondering if this is my issue and once I replace that left height sensor will I I no longer get the red suspension fault error? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72