2010 - 2012 Range Rover - Trailer Hitch Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam Sch

Reaction score
Why is it that I can not find an after market trailer hitch for a 2011 full sized Range Rover? 95% of the hitches I find on the internet are for RR Sport models. Also, on a 2011 is there any special programming that needs to be done by the dealer once I install a hitch?

Adam Sch

Reaction score
Update:
Well I never found an aftermarket Hitch to install so I went with the over priced factory unit. It took 4 hours to complete the project but it saved quite a bit of money over the dealerships install price. If you can turn a wrench and have a few larger metric sockets you will be able to complete this job. Just take your time to remove the exterior rear bumper so you don't break the snaps on the right and left sides and remember their are several 8 mm bolts below the satin black rubber step on top of the bumper. Once you have installed the hitch, just take it back to dealership to have the computer updated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM