2012 LR4 HSE for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BriansLR4

Reaction score
It is time to part with one of my favorite cars of all time (sold a vacation home that we used this car for). The vehicle is in immaculate condition. 7-seater. Needs nothing. Recently serviced. New work and maintenance that I have performed on the car includes: 100k maintenance, new water pump, crossover pipes and hoses with radiator flush, new LK8 lower control arms, new Cooper Zeon LTZ tires plus alignment, new brake discs and pads plus powder coated calipers (black), new spark plugs, oil change, wipers, any worn buttons/switches replaced (like stop/start button), new Eastwood undercarriage treatment/sealer, new OEM rubber floor and trunk mats, and much more. Also have a friend in the car paint business who went through the car and fixed any dings or blemishes, so the exterior looks like new. Located in Las Vegas.

Photo Apr 16, 1 55 16 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 1 58 22 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 2 03 04 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 2 03 12 PM.jpg

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one clean LR4 and if I didn't live in the land of cheap Canuckistan dollars I would be looking hard at it. Proper interior colour too. Uh I have to ask the chains are quiet?

ps. don't forget to mention you have tinted the windows. Is it all of them?

BriansLR4

Reaction score
Oh, I assume the 'chains' mentioned are for the timing chains? Yes, they are quiet and have no slack when you press down on them.

Bogwhoppit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when mine used to look like that sob...sob.. Then it got covered in the NJ Wharton Rash YEAAAAAHHHH Now I don't give a hoot. I had it airborne yesterday over these dirtbike whoops haha...

k-lr4

Reaction score
Asking price is $14,999

can you not just keep it?? as an additional vehicle in your fleet?? at that price, I firmly believe you are underselling it by quite a bit!! I know maybe that's what the market may say (I haven't run the numbers yet) but seems like you have meticulously maintained it. I was in the same boat as you last year - same color combo as you HSE LUX HD, bone stock after a comprehensive 100K mile maintainence with all previous maintenance done between me and the dealer. At that price, there's not anything on the market that'll match it for intrinsic value. Plus, you have put in all the work and its really good to go till 150 K with just regular maintenance with the next big ticket item being the transmission service. Unless, you are just tired of it..... which is a perfectly good reason to change cars also!!! just my 2 cents.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you not just keep it?? as an additional vehicle in your fleet?? at that price, I firmly believe you are underselling it by quite a bit!! I know maybe that's what the market may say (I haven't run the numbers yet) but seems like you have meticulously maintained it. I was in the same boat as you last year - same color combo as you HSE LUX HD, bone stock after a comprehensive 100K mile maintainence with all previous maintenance done between me and the dealer. At that price, there's not anything on the market that'll match it for intrinsic value. Plus, you have put in all the work and its really good to go till 150 K with just regular maintenance with the next big ticket item being the transmission service. Unless, you are just tired of it..... which is a perfectly good reason to change cars also!!! just my 2 cents.
I agree...keep the old boy Brian.

Cthehentz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, if I didn't already own a white LR4 in Vegas I would jump on this. Sadly like most crack heads I am a little heavy with three Rovers lol...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72