• Second Winch for Tow Hitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile CB Radio

• YOU CAN CHOOSE UP TO THREE RESPONSES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
I would like to know how to add blind spot monitoring to vehicles not factory equipped.
I know that we can purchase the mirrors and the actual sensors, but how to actually make it work - software??

For any and all 2013, 2015,2016.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're better off looking on disco3.co.uk - I think its been done a few times.

There have been a few guys that have retrofitted adaptive cruise control, but thats only doable on a 2014+ with the wiring harness. 2013s and older don't have it.

No idea if the blind spot monitoring is the same way.

San Moritz LR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to say thank you to everyone that participated in my poll. Much appreciated. The top three upgrades as you all suggested were:
1) Under Armor Protection
2) Roof Rack
3) Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
3) Second Battery

Looks like I have my work cutout on deciphering all the choices available for under armor protection. I do agree with this selection, especially with the itch to run the Rubicon Trail.

The roof rack was actual my first choice, but the under body protection is the smarter play. For the roof rack I am going to go with a Prospeed setup.

Lastly, the rear bumper and second battery. I definitely agree with both of these choices. I have bottomed out the rear bumper on more than one occasion. I am mildly surprised that I haven't the whole thing off already. I am mostly committed to getting the Tactical 4x4 bumper setup, but I'm not 100% sold the the tire carrier fastener. And as for the second battery, I was wanting the get that done as an insurance policy for when I use the winch.

But first things first, air suspension rebuild. New compressor and front air struts. Yeah, that's definitely taking a bite out of the budget!

Thank again everyone. Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA