Aftermarket Exhaust anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Range Rover is the gentlemen's conveyance. Discovery is the everyman's rig. Range Rover sport? You can put the d o u c h e exhaust on that.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe. The tone of a "good" exhaust adds droning on the highway and that gets old fast. Unless there is measurable performance gains it's all for "look at me" factor.

Al Pizzica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe. The tone of a "good" exhaust adds droning on the highway and that gets old fast. Unless there is measurable performance gains it's all for "look at me" factor.
For me, as a mechanical engineer in a former life, it's less about look at me and more about how a 5.0L should sound. The factory exhaust kills all that. It could politely announce it's presence a little more IMHO.

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, as a mechanical engineer in a former life, it's less about look at me and more about how a 5.0L should sound. The factory exhaust kills all that. It could politely announce it's presence a little more IMHO.
I agree, similar to a quattroporte.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think as an engineer you would be more interested in performance gains than sound lol. Will a cat back give you some gain? I get more than enough sound presence from my motorcycles, while in a cage I like my peace and quiet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72