Air Suspension Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Longtrail It's like the best man at my wedding said,

"I've got some good news and some bad news."
"The good news is your bride is beautiful, absolutely stunning."
"The bad news is she will never look this good again."

alldazed

Reaction score
If you want some light bedtime reading take a look at the maintenance schedule in the owners guide and check you are truly up to date. Diff fluids, transfer case fluid, transmission service etc. Flexible brake lines get a mention too . Then you can lie awake thinking about it . Lol.

alldazed

Reaction score
That's just cruel :)
The land rovers are just a cruel and unusual punishment that we inflict upon ourselves. You maintain it, baby it , feed it the best fuel money can buy , change the fluids etc and what does it do ? Something unrelated now wants attention. In my case the rear active roll bar - RRS - has started leaking. First reaction when I crawled under to see what was going on was get rid of it as apparently the body needs lifting off to replace it. Now after a week or two of contemplation I’m debating buying a hoist to tackle it myself as I would pay that amount at least in labour and I’ve always wanted a hoist. I had even treated it to a new ACE filter for that system. A dinky little filter about the size of my pinky that cost $170 cad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72