Alarm trigger/ Swithch off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houdini

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a reange Rover HSE 2004, the alarm just goes off intermitently, how can I set it ti silence mode? Sio that it will only blink instead of blarring the horns.
Regards
Houd

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure it is possible. Call a dealer and ask... questions are always free.

oakley-mra125

Reaction score
Are you sure the truck isn't moving, causing the motion sensor to trip. I discovered a EAS leak because every night around 3-4 am my alarm would go off. Turned out the suspension would sag suddenly when the air temp got cool enough. Both fgront bags had small leaks.

Try disabling the motion sensor and see if the alarm still goes off. FYI you disable the motion sensor by hiting the lock twice, the red light on the mirror will be solid.

good luck.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is not possible and sure wouldn't do you much good to just flash.
Why not fix the problem and and keep the alarm.
Exactly when does it go off, does it go off when you have a window cracked?

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is the RR forum, but I had a similiar problem in my LR3. Just once it has gone off without anyone around it at like 1am and freaked me out. That was 1.5 mos ago and hasn't happened since. Anyone know what this could have been?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4