All-Terrain Tires. Let's have a conversation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one ANGRY-LOOKING LR3!

...awesome.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome great looking rig. I'll likely go this route after I find another set of wheels for MT's.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dito: It looks sick!

How are you liking them?

So far so good, a little more humming than the BFG's. But since my roof rack is so noisy it sort of drowns them out. Going to Sierra's in September with the San Diego club so we'll see how they hold up.

To Houm; thanks for saying so. My wife was slightly irritated about the look but she'll get over it.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're welcome....really (about the wife)? My wife regularly drives the LR3 mid-week. For a while I was between consecutive runs and left the Rover in "Big Config" with the rod-mod and the MT/Rs and my wife liked it like that.

Now it's back to stock until next spring....we have a little baby coming in August so I'm on the pavement for a while.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well congrats Houm. Good luck with that! I have two, I'm done.

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suprizing Perormance

In the 285/60-18 size. these Fuzion tires have proven themselves to be very good performers both on road and off. Last Dec I went off-road through some muck mud (following weeks of rain) that stopped a bunch of other LRs in the club. These tires cleared the mud from the tread pretty well. Quiet, easy riding on road. I bought 5 at $115 each. I'm totally happy them.

BJ

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the 285/60-18 size. these Fuzion tires have proven themselves to be very good performers both on road and off. Last Dec I went off-road through some muck mud (following weeks of rain) that stopped a bunch of other LRs in the club. These tires cleared the mud from the tread pretty well. Quiet, easy riding on road. I bought 5 at $115 each. I'm totally happy them.

BJ

Not sure if I could handle having the flame silhouette on my tires. Good price though and have a good solid load index.

fz_xti_l.jpg

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I forgot about that. I went with the tribal side, just couldn't take the flame side. But, I do like the tread pattern too. Deep!

Also, they will sponsor you if you apply and are a regular off-roader or racer. Free tires for following their requirements. I didn't, don't have the time.

BJ

Last edited:

Johnson Rods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Goodyear silent armor. It comes in a variety of sizes. Great off road and quite on the street for an AT.

wrangler_silentarmor_owl_ci2_l.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72