Anyone ever....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Russwess

Has anyone ever bypassed a 1995 p38 alarm with a nice aftermarket alarm and auto start kit? I need to know if it can be done or not. My factory alarm does not work with the remote keyless entry and the back door locks have to be locked manually because they dont work either. Any information will be greatly appriciated...

96hse

Hi I Have A 1996 4.6hse P38 And I Put A Aftermarket Alarm With Remote Start And Everything Works Fine. So I Have The Choice To Use The Stock Alarm Or The Aftermarket...they Both Lock All The Doors And To The Same Stuff...the Only Differnce Is That The Stock Alarm Lets You Adjust The Seats From The Keypad If Someone Moved It And The Aftermarket One Does Not....the Alarm I Put In Was A Prestige..i Hope This Can Help You And Good Luck

R

Russwess

thanks for the info! Did you just wire it in with the stock unit still installed?

Also, I still need help figuring out how to fix my back door locks. If it fixes the stock alarm unit. I might just keep it like it is...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112