Anyone want to be in the Gumball Rally?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear that LRL are in need of a LR vehicle at short notice - to take part in the Gumball rally that starts in Santa Monica on Saturday.

Ideally a RR or LR3 - owner can get access to some of the rally etc, get their vehicle on TV etc etc.

Car would be out for 2 weeks crossing the US and then shipping back.

Any takers?

Last years was good - with plenty of Land Rover representation (see below)

web.jpg

Anyone local to Santa Monica interested?

Last edited:

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I may be interested. Any costs involved like lodging, fuel, etc? Any other details on it? Always been a dream of mine actually, but wow talk about short notice. I have a 2006 LR3 HSE

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spiker did this last year I think. Just prior to the Great Divide Trip. Is is earlier in the year this year or something?

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I've always wanted to go on this event. The videos from it online look crazy! If only there was more time, I could've rearranged my schedule to make it work. Can I call dibs for next year?

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I've always wanted to go on this event. The videos from it online look crazy! If only there was more time, I could've rearranged my schedule to make it work. Can I call dibs for next year?

Email the editor at LRL magazine - he's always looking for LR sponsors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1