Blinking trailer light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEPAROVER

Reaction score
My rear turn signals work just fine, and a visual inspection outside the vehicle show they work fine. However when you turn on the right blinker there is also a blinking trailer on the dash next to the blinker but when you turn on the left turn signal it does not come on that side. It's always been like this since I bought it and I do not really think anything of it but was wondering if this is normal? As I said the turn signals work fine and if it's not broken don't fix it right?

One would assume this has to do with trailer wiring since this is what the blinker looks like but I have never had a trailer hooked to it. If I remember correctly the wiring is accessed through the passenger side rear brake light, pull the light and reach down into cavity to access the harness?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Normally this would be caused by something adding a draw to the turn signal circuit, but if everything works I wouldn't worry about it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9