Body side moulding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to order an LR3 body side moulding, similar (if not the same) to the one in a Land Rover catalogue online? My dealer is 2 hours away and I wanted to save some time driving just to put one on my 2008 LR3.

Thanks.

Vince.:smile:

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions! I just made an order. Looking forward to installing it.

Vince.

swr

Reaction score
How was the install? Do you like them?

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the LR body side molding and like them. Easy to install. Most people assume they came with the truck. Its a crime that they don't come with the truck as my doors would be BEAT TO SH*T otherwise. Don't know how the parking lots are around you, but here there are just too many people that don't care.

swr

Reaction score
Yeah. I have actually seen kids/teens/adults purposely bang their door into the car next to them just b/c it was there... and then brag to their friends.

I don't mind damage that comes from me using the rover as a rover...but when its just other people being negligent or just evil... thats another story.

Are they just stick-on? So they seem to be staying on well? What is the install like? How hard is it to get them straight/level?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The running boards ("side steps") also help as an anti door ding device. As long as you're not next to another SUV or truck....

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stick on.
Easy to install.
Have never hinted at coming off.

I think I used some painters tape and the cardboard they came in to line them up evenly with the bottom of the door. I'd do it yourself if you decide to order them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9