Borla exhaust for 92 RR County

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jholewka

Reaction score
OK, I know this topic has been brought up many time before, so I hope one more time will not matter. I've been doing some research on the cat back systems. Now everywhere I check the Borla system is for the LWB and they say it will fit the SWB as well because the extra lenght is in the convert y pipe. But on the Borla website under 92 RR they show either RR County, RR, or RR hse, when you select County they come back with no application for this vehicle yet. Futher research shows the NRP system will fit D1 and RRC (to92). So if the NRP fits both why should'nt the Borla for the d1 fit the county, it's a 200 dollar difference in price! I know others are using the flowmaster or edlbrock mufflers and having local shops fab the rest, here in NJ the cost for a nice job like that would end up being very close to the same price. I'll try to give Borla a call today and get some answers. But any and all opinions what be helpful.
Regards
Jim

D

discomike

You might also check with Atlantic British, they offer 4 different systems including Borla.
1-800-533-2210
Mike J.

jholewka

Reaction score
Hi MMike,
I did contact Atlantic Brit first, thats why I contacted Borla direct. They told me they wouldn't recommend it from disco, or the LWB one. But when I told them I already called AB, he checked with engineers and they felt that AB had already fitted to SWB and they would know better, since they are one of their distributors. They also told me if it works to call borla back so they can update their specs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo