Bought a 2013 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vf430

Reaction score
I guess the thread fairy stopped by and magically made all missing posts appear. She is a beauty, Vf430. Is the Rubicon yours too?

Thank you. Finally my pics are showing.No thats my friends Jeep. I will post some pics.
jeepr.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Finally my pics are showing.No thats my friends Jeep. I will post some pics.
jeepr.jpg
Looks awesome - really like the white with black pack design!

I see Cabelas in the background - I love that store! Where are you located? I live in CA, but go visit my family in MA a lot and I go to the store in CT with my brother.

I can't wait to see more pictures.

Vf430

Reaction score
Looks awesome - really like the white with black pack design!

I see Cabelas in the background - I love that store! Where are you located? I live in CA, but go visit my family in MA a lot and I go to the store in CT with my brother.

I can't wait to see more pictures.

Thanks. I live in Chicago Suburbs , yeah Cabelas fun store.

TangoRed

Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this thread to say awesome truck! I just priced out a black on black HSE lux with the black package (I'm tempted to say black one more time :biggrin:). I love the look!

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vf430, which burb are you in? I live in Chicago and have a Fuji w/ black package as well!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whartonlax