Bovee 1000 Bluetooth Adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MW3Designs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the Bovee 1000 for my 11’ LR4, uses the OEM 30 pin iPod adapter. Sound quality is great, was able to select next and previous tracks from steering wheel and radio buttons the first time I plugged it in. Second day using it and now it’s acting up, can’t select track, can’t stop the music, it just keeps opening music app and playing whatever.

Curious to know if anyone is using this, and if they are having issues. Or what else is out there to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scott schmerge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the Bovee 1000 for my 11’ LR4, uses the OEM 30 pin iPod adapter. Sound quality is great, was able to select next and previous tracks from steering wheel and radio buttons the first time I plugged it in. Second day using it and now it’s acting up, can’t select track, can’t stop the music, it just keeps opening music app and playing whatever.

Curious to know if anyone is using this, and if they are having issues. Or what else is out there to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had issues with mine in the past. Bovee support was very helpful. I cannot remember the issue or the fix (it’s been a while). The fix was very quick. It may have been as simple as a unpairing/ re-pairing - but really can’t remember. I do remember thinking the fix couldn’t be that easy for the problem I was experiencing...

CompassRT

Reaction score
The Bovee has worked flawlessly with my iPhone 6s. My friend with a newer iPhone (11?) has had issues where the connection cuts in and out sporadically, but I haven't ever seen issues like yours.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi