Can Anyone Identify These LR4 Rock Sliders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubai78

Reaction score
Here is another angle

Will try to take some more when I am back from a biz trip later this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Yes, that's my old LR4. They are GN Vehicle Protection rock sliders out of the UK. Unfortunately, they no longer seem to be in business or have a website?

They were good, but still not like the Tactical 4x4.

Regards, David

swoverland

Reaction score
I don't recall how much I paid for them but you should find the us dealer (ask brut part directly). And yes they attach to the frame and cover a bunch of parts below so they provide protection and not just a a side step.

Not sure how I can post picture from my mobile phone but will do as soon as I get to a laptop

Many thanks for the pics. Those look great actually - just the kind of thing I was thinking and look cool too. Yours seem not to have the grippy area on the top like they show on the Britpart website, is that right?

swoverland

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Yes, that's my old LR4. They are GN Vehicle Protection rock sliders out of the UK. Unfortunately, they no longer seem to be in business or have a website?

They were good, but still not like the Tactical 4x4.

Regards, David

Hi David, thanks for the heads up. Do you have any pics of your new ones anywhere?

Dubai78

Reaction score
Many thanks for the pics. Those look great actually - just the kind of thing I was thinking and look cool too. Yours seem not to have the grippy area on the top like they show on the Britpart website, is that right?

Yes, I didn't put the grippy sandpaper strip on them. Figured I don't need them in the desert. You can always decide to put them on later because its just an adhesive tape sandpaper like material.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM