CO guys, how up to date is your Nav?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am considering updating ours and it seems very out of date, but I have not pulled the DVD out to see. I am just wondering if it's worth it?? Found a good deal, just trying to figure out if I want take advantage of it. I don't use the 1791 code, so won't miss that any.

J.D.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's our current downfall, the lack of business on our NAV and smart phones. We tried to find a bakery after church a couple weekends ago, drove 10 miles to find no sign of it anywhere. There are many times it doesn't find a store I know is there.

Just trying to figure out if I should spend the money on a smart phone or the Nav.

J.D.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both! :biggrin: Actually, we use our iPhone's A LOT more then we use the NAV. If we are out and about and it is getting close to lunch or dinner I just use the "Around Me" APP and it shows me all restaurants within 5mi of my GPS location. Touch a restaurant location and it provides me turn by turn directions. Just like that. It would take me a lot longer to even input a restaurant search on our NAV.

And with a little one on the way it is great to be able to find a restaurant, park or even look up a medical condition if your little one does not feel too well. Not saying the WebMD APP is always right but nice to have.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think everyone should have a smart phone. Android is no question the way of the future.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I am ready to pay the monthly costs for a data plan, for two phones! It's outrageous now. I know a smartphone is the way to go, but they don't come cheap! I guess I should call Verizon and get the scoop.

J.D.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99