Cold weather start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing of the sort. I was just asking what you disagreed with because maybe i could learn something about your disagreement. Trust me, i am not one of those prima Donna types and i have no feelings that were hurt by a post. We good. I was just looking for knowledge from the post. All is well. Happy Holidays!

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish i had pictures of it. It was a 1976 Plymouth Fury Gold with T-tops. It was made out of steel it seemed like. One of a kind car in my opinion. It drove like a tank and steered like a boat. :) I am glad you agree that the forum is for everyone to learn from and share experiences...not to judge or abuse.

Xyzee

Reaction score
Do any of you use/have block heaters? It's -27C here the last few days, and we always get a few weeks of those temps every winter.

Wangler

Reaction score
Just picked up the wife's new 2011 lr4 lux. It's been -35c it's has a block heater. She only has to plug it in at work.it sits in a heated garage at home.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0 degrees here (about -18 celsius) ....starts just fine as it is

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72