Crash Test Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
Hello LR4 Crowd,
I recently ordered my 2016 LR4 HSE Silver and expect to take delivery in May. Naturally I'm quite excited. In my efforts to explain to my wonderful wife WHY I'm so excited I've shown her countless videos and articles. One thing I wanted to show her, anecdotally, was the brute sturdiness of these vehicles from a safety perspective. There seems to be only moderate information of crash tests and such about the LR4.

Do perhaps some of you have pics, links, or videos of LR4s after collisions? I saw the thread about the LR4 being rear ended from this week and those images illustrated my point cleanly. Anymore out there?

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do perhaps some of you have pics, links, or videos of LR4s after collisions? I saw the thread about the LR4 being rear ended from this week and those images illustrated my point cleanly. Anymore out there?

Just make sure she doesn't come away with the impression that the LR4 is a magnet for getting rear-ended! :biggrin:

On a related note, I'm getting new brakes today. Gotta make sure that I don't rear-end anyone myself...

sgh71

Reaction score
Just make sure she doesn't come away with the impression that the LR4 is a magnet for getting rear-ended! :biggrin:

On a related note, I'm getting new brakes today. Gotta make sure that I don't rear-end anyone myself...
Got my rears done a couple of weeks ago as well. took 20mins. Its nice having mechanics and techs handy working at a VW dealer :smile:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99