"Debadged" Hood / Bonnet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ktm525, dad tried several letter combinations but could not establish
"LIMEY LEMON" out of the removed letters......~~=o&o>......

Reaction score
you would be surprised as to how few people remove the badges from their //AMG or ///M or /RS vehicles. people often ask why i removed them.

I've been trying to buy a new grill emblem for my RS4 for a few months now...LOL. But I took all the emblems off the Tacoma. I think it depends on the vehicle and the direction the owner is going with it. Can look good either way.

Regarding the LR hood letters I'd like to replace mine with Santorini black letters to match the grill and side intake grilles but haven't been able to find any.

Dinfung

Reaction score
Just bought this 2012 a week ago. I have the detailer removed the badge. I was going to go with black lettering and black out all the gills. But actually I am liking the de-badge look.

IMG_20190817_184007.jpg

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy those two LR's sure do look *****. Funny how the eye gets trained to see something. If it were never there I would not think twice about it, but somehow something seems missing. I am sure a few weeks without it and that feeling would go away though.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy those two LR's sure do look *****. Funny how the eye gets trained to see something. If it were never there I would not think twice about it, but somehow something seems missing. I am sure a few weeks without it and that feeling would go away though.

That’s exactly how i felt for literally a day. Now it looks weird looking at an LR with lettering [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve T

Reaction score
I swapped all my badges to black badges and letters. I can talk you through the removal process and application, but I did not take any photos. Sorry brother.

I do have an extra set of black letters though. There was a shipping delay and the seller sent me another one. When they both arrived, seller told me to keep them. Free for me. Free for you if youre interested.

i'd be interested in your second set of letters! i'm trying to black out my LR . wheel done.. next step..

FD64E50C-2ACB-401F-9E98-E1B2B7D9F9DF.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA