Disco information search

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDiehl

Reaction score
Looking at picking up a used 2004 disco. What should I look for and steer away from? Any other forums I need to check out before a purchase?

JDiehl

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will you be using it for, have you ever owned a 4 wheeler before and how mechanical are you?

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why post a question asking for help and then not reply to a couple questions that might help us give you some feed back?

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah check back on this one! There's tons on ppl with all the experience in the world to help with almost anything

JDiehl

Reaction score
It will be a daily driver with a little off road fun on the weekends. The streets and highways here quite often get snow packed in the winter so four wheel is great.

I am a pretty good parts swapper but for pulling the motor and doing a rebuild or separating a trans I would have to take it in. I mostly am a Dodge cummins diesel guy. Had a 10 LR4 but had zero issues with it. Wife has a 14 Evoque.

What should I look for during a test drive besides the obvious leaks and lack of maintenance? What specific issues do these vehicles come with? Disco Mike I did see an old post of yours with a list of to do's after buying something used.

Sorry about the time delay. I work 24 hour shifts and attend school full time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9