Discovery 5 Air Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that mean when you buy the compressor, it comes with the dryer by default?

I wondered the same thing but don't have the answer. roverparts.com should know if LR140034 comes with LR 140035. I may call them or my dealer out of curiosity.

jrlrc

Reaction score
Since you have the factory shop manual could you please start a new thread and include the pdf file for changing the spark plugs on a 2017 D5 with 3.0 gas (Si6) engine?
I know it's not that difficult but there's a couple of supercharger coolant lines on each side that my manual says to disconnect and I want to see if that is really necessary.
Thank you

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of yall that have done the replacement of the drier or the whole compressor, how do you disconnect the air hose / re attach it? Any guides or videos?

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lines have a compression nut that you unscrew, then slide the ferrule off along with the nut.
Get new fittings when reassembling.

DonC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you have the factory shop manual could you please start a new thread and include the pdf file for changing the spark plugs on a 2017 D5 with 3.0 gas (Si6) engine?
I know it's not that difficult but there's a couple of supercharger coolant lines on each side that my manual says to disconnect and I want to see if that is really necessary.
Thank you
Could you use the 14-16 LR4 (D4) manual since the SCV6 engine is the same? I know i had to refer to that when i replaced my SC last year on my D5. Too large to upload here.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, i bought the AMK compressor housing kit from British Atlantic direct swap and solved my issues.

Is there any market for an OEM compressor that might be ok might not, could be opened and repaired?

jruvira

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this is an older post but I had some questions. I have a 2019 Discovery 5

All of a sudden I got the Suspension Fail message, will maintain driving hight only. So I decided to search and found your message board. I have read all the discussions and got acquainted with the issue. My question is could it be a relay or fuse instead of the compressor or dryer or any other part, should I diagnose those first?

Thank You Ahead of Time for all the Help

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have it diagnosed.
No point guessing what is wrong.

Easiest thing to do is, see if the compressor comes on at all when you start the vehicle up and cycle the height switch.

jruvira

Reaction score
Yea I did that and no compressor is starting and the hight button just make a dinging noise and does not go up....I was curious cause checking fuses and relays is super easy to do. I saw the video that was posted on replacing the compressor it looks super easy. Here in Miami that work would cost me like $3000 theres no respect for money in Miami LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA