Everything about tires for LR4/ LR3 with 18" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Brandon,

Did you grind or cut the frame horn?

Axel

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was dark out so they aren't great but here. Shoutout to my awesome friend who did the work, haha

demujusy.jpg

a2anyhu5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WaterNDirt:

What did you do about the TPMS? Did you order new sensors or take the sensors out of your Stock wheels?

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing as of yet. I'm running the Compos full time without sensors at the moment. I'm thinking I'll just buy some new ones and leave my stock set up alone so I can sell everything as a package.

In other news...I need to figure out my spare tire situation, fast. That's a separate thread in itself. Hint, there's talk in my household of a possible tire carrier going on the rear bumper.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like someone posted where to get the TPMS sensors from but I can't find it.

Can someone let me know where the best place is to get a new set of sensors?

Do they work out the box or will the truck need to be reprogrammed?

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some reading...

http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25046&highlight=tpms

http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24860&highlight=tpms+purchase&page=3

This link was buried in the thread although they don't have the 2014 listed. The listing is only for the 315 MHz.

tpmsdirect.com

I normally hit search and do that but I scrolled through every page on this thread and couldn't find it.

Thanks for the common sense answer. I should have done that first but I couldn't find the quick answer.

I will check out that site and see how bad it is.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I normally hit search and do that but I scrolled through every page on this thread and couldn't find it.

Thanks for the common sense answer. I should have done that first but I couldn't find the quick answer.

I will check out that site and see how bad it is.

I've searched these tire / wheel threads so many times, I don't blame you. It gets tiresome. Post your findings, you can save me some time... :wink:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635