Extended leather vs Standard in HSE Lux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mshale

Reaction score
You all may have figured this out but those brown photos show the standard, not the "extended" package.

Correct. I have extended, cperez and rickyn have standard.

yeah the page loaded such that i didn't see the follow up [emoji6] sorry

I’ve noticed an issue where Tapatalk displays threads out of order sometimes so much that I’m pretty much only using it for notifications and quick posts.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the page loaded such that i didn't see the follow up ;) sorry

NBD, @jwest. I should have said "looks very similar" instead of "identical" in my early reply. Always hard to trust low rez images for fine details. His followup shots showed a much smoother finish than what I have. Sounds like @mshale has zeroed in on what he needs now.

mshale

Reaction score
this makes me want to swap in lr4 upgraded seats and leather surfaces into my lr3. man that would be slick!

I have a damaged dash for sale!
I’m going to try and glue the leather back down and offer it up to whomever wants to pay for shipping. It would make a good replacement dash for an LR3 simply because the driver can’t see the damage if it’s glued down and stays. And I know you can see the LR3 cracks from the driver seat!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72