FREE 2004 Disco front bumper Vermont

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 Rover

Reaction score
Ok, give me a couple of days to confirm. I have a rear frame I ordered last Dec and it has finally made its way somewhere in VT and trying to see if I can pickup that as well! Shipping company doesn't have any drivers and we are having a hard time getting them to pull it out of trailer!

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Rover's North? They are in Westford, VT, 40 minutes from me. I've purchased a good bit from them, I'd be willing to work with them/you - I can box up the bumper and bring it down to them.

Scanachi

Reaction score
What kind of aftermarket/winch bumper did you get?

I’m in the market.

Thanks!

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Got the bumper from Rover's North - Proline RNA2106. I went with this as it had the holes for the headlight washers, and it doesn't stick out as far as the ARB bumpers. I did not relocate the windshield washer reservoir - I left the driver side wheel-well cover and used some of the passenger wheel-well cover (that was going to be discarded with the bumper change), use a heat gun to bend the wheel-well plastic to cover the reservoir and attached it to the bottom of the new bumper (drilled holes/bolts-nuts). Winch: VR EVO 12-S little bit of an overkill... Did have to modify (cut) the grill to fit around the winch but otherwise, no modifications and fits well.
I wanted a close fit, again not sticking out so much. Rovers North did have a close fit bumper that would accompany a winch, but I believe you have to remove some OEM brackets and maybe even cut some metal below the radiator to accompany a winch of this size.
Pictures attached.

Attachments

• Disco Bumper 1.jpg
    Disco Bumper 1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Disco Bumper 2.jpg
    Disco Bumper 2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 41

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members