Front Runner Distributor on the East Coast???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOMartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm leaving Savannah tomorrow heading toward Yellowstone, spending a little over a month on the road.

Last minute decided I need a Front Runner Full Length Rack and Roof Top Tent.

Anyone know of a dealer which has these products in stock near Georgia?

Thanks.
Larry.

I'll keep everyone updated on the adventure with pictures as the fun begins.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should look into where along your route is more likely for these items to be found.

Also, you should consider that for most RTT, no rack is needed at all. In fact mounting on cross bars usually makes the use of a RTT simpler because the zippered edges are easier to deal with.

For a very nice hard shell type RTT, call up James Baroude. They're on the east coast and have a distributor I think in the mid-atlantic. I think their design is better in some ways over the Autohome but some of the Autohome are pretty cool too. Call them as well?

You can also call up ARB and see where they may have a RTT in stock. I really like my ARB RTT. The overhang beyond the ladder is especially nice for rainy weather and the annex below creates a great continuous private/weather zone.

Again, racks are realy only best for piling up stuff on top or mounting things on the edges like awnings. A RTT does not need one at all. As long as you already have the factory tracks, just pop on a set of Yakima landing pads and the standard towers and two bars 58". If you go that route, let me know and I'll tell what exact Yakima mounts are best. (I have a set and have tried many things)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72