Going to Sell XD Disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
First off, ya'll don't be freakin' out on me about this. I am, of course, replacing my much loved 96 XD with an '04 HSE7, Zambezi Silver. Of course! Here's the deal, I am trying to see if there is enough interest on this site to list teh XD here.

It is a 96 XD (yellow, oh yeah) with 63.6K miles. I would challenge anyone out there to try to find a more perfect stock XD than mine. It ain't gonna happen. It's beautiful inside and out. Hands down a gorgeous car. It is, however, 9 years old so here are a few items I would replace. Remove original nylon waterpruufs and wash before replacing (if needed). Original cup holder is M.I.A. but I added the newer style to the center console as on new Disco's. MUCH more functional anyway. Tires are at 60% but Michelin so will go another 20K miles. I am putting in a new headliner this week. That's it. It runs great. Drives great. Looks great. Smells great. Gimme a couple of days and I will post a link with a load of pics. It has all the original keys and remote locking fobs, original manuals and even an original brochure to go with it. EVERYTHING works as it should. This vehicle needs to go to someone that wants a future collectors car. It'll go fast (sale of the vehicle, NOTH the vehcile itself). Also, please give me an idea of what I should ask for it. It's such a cool ride but I need something with more seats for more kiddos. I'm in San Antonio if anyone wants to see it and drive it.

Cheers! - Reagan

T

tkcomp

Reagan,

First congratulations on the purchase of the 04 HSE7. I love the HSE rims there fore I had to get them. I would love to see more rovers, parts,etc on the classifieds section. Many of us are looking for things for our Rover and it would be nice for this to be a one stop shopping site. As far as a price it's a tough one. I mean nobody is willing to give me what I think my Rover is worth. To me it's my baby to others it's a 4wd truck. The best thing to do is go on ebay and get an idea of what other Rovers are going for with the same year and approximate milage. That is a starting point. Go to KBB.com and run up a quick quote in for your zip code. Scan through the local auto trader magazine or go to the autotrader site.

Just some ideas

Tom

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whartonlax