Good place to buy black pack grille? Deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place or dealer to buy the black grille? Dealer etc?

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased mine from my dealer.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I created the "black pack" on my 2011, I had the body shop do the painting, I did the vents myself, wheels were powder coated at a shop, and then I did the lettering. I purchased the lettering at LR Centre Limited and they were excellent. They have a very nice selection of Discovery 4 black accessories - with great prices. You can buy the grill and vents from the dealer, but will pay a lot more. The other thing is that this company offers a couple different types of black. I recommend you get the grill, vents, lettering, and then match your wheels last.

Here is a link:

http://www.lrparts.net/

I know Adamesh 4x4 offers a few black accessories and their door handle covers are quite nice (but you need the passive entry button):

http://www.adamesh4x4.co.uk/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry if I went above and beyond (no pun intended), as I know you may have only been looking for the grill. Though, once you start - it's tough to stop.

-David

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the santorini side vents, adamesh door handles and dark smoked signals. My wheels are Redbourne duke that I will Eventually powder coat black....I think...

I can find the grille with the part number at some of the online dealers website for around $330 not sure if that is a good deal...:albertein

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the santorini side vents, adamesh door handles and dark smoked signals. My wheels are Redbourne duke that I will Eventually powder coat black....I think...

I can find the grille with the part number at some of the online dealers website for around $330 not sure if that is a good deal...:albertein
Back when I was looking, that was about the price I saw with online dealers. You may be able to get your current grill painted at a body shop for less.

namenda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my matte black front grille from ebay uk site.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Alex sent them a message to see what shipping costs will be.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know what they quote you. I have been thinking about ordering it as well.
Axel

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know what they quote you. I have been thinking about ordering it as well.
Axel

60 gbp which pretty much makes it the same price as oem for us in the states. Fast response so I'm guessing that they run a pretty good biz.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM