Hello everybody, I may have bought the wrong vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About a year ago, we were ready to replace my wife's MDX. I really considered the LR3 but the suspension faults, gas tank issues, leaky roofs, transmission clunks and long delays in getting parts scared me away. Plus, I have been driving Audis for years and really enjoy their products. The Q7 we purchased has all the space of an LR3, is quicker than an LR3, handles better, has a beautiful interior and pretty much drives like my A4. However Audi skipped the locking rear differential that is on the Touareg and Cayenne. It is not much fun to drive the Q7 in sand on a nearby beach. So, I'm back here to check on 2007 quality and maybe we will buy an LR3 to replace the Q7. The Q7 is an awesome road vehicle but has very limited offroad abilities.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum... I would look through the LR3 section and see what people have to say.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72