High mile 07' S/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruckus90

Reaction score
I'm need of some advice. I have a 2007 Supercharged RR with roughly 89k miles. So far the extended warranty I purchased with it has been fairly forgiving. Just the issue in labor cost at times. At 100k miles the warranty runs out and it'll cost about $3700 for an additional 3/36k miles. My question is do I but look at upgrading or stick with what I have?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on how many issues you have had so far and if you feel you want to spend the extra $3700 for 36k more in mileage or is it time to move on to another vehicle? Lots of factors, but normally the more you drive something the less the stupid things break, but when they do it does cost more.

Ruckus90

Reaction score
Well so far I've had the super charger belts changed ( no issue), I've had to replace the suspension module, and the radiator. For some reason the check side light code keeps coming up, but the lights aren't out? I absolutely love the vehicle but the dealer here really sucks. When I was in the Atlanta area the service was absolutely perfect, same in Columbia, SC but Shreveport, LA horrible.

Ruckus90

Reaction score
Well so far I've had the super charger belts changed ( no issue), I've had to replace the suspension module, and the radiator. For some reason the check side light code keeps coming up, but the lights aren't out? I absolutely love the vehicle but the dealer here really sucks. When I was in the Atlanta area the service was absolutely perfect, same in Columbia, SC but Shreveport, LA horrible.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally would not own a vehicle that I could not get serviced locally if I had to. I do most of my own work, but there are times when we all could use help. If I can't find a good independent that I trust or a Dealer that does good work... I would find a new vehicle or at least make sure I have a good second vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink