horn button - just going to throw this out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayavner

Reaction score
Howdy all...

Just wanted to throw this out there. My horn button on my 2001 Disco II has popped off and won't go back on.. the little tab on the clip has broken off, so it won't stay even if i do get it back over the spring.

Anyone *happen* to have one of these, oh i dunno, from a parts car or something, they would be willing to sell me?

I just hate to go to the dealer cuz i know they would rake me over the coals for something like that.

adam

Mudquest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which side do you need? I replaced my entire harness due to a cracked left horn button. The ride side button is fine.

JG

ayavner

Reaction score
Mudquest said:
Which side do you need? I replaced my entire harness due to a cracked left horn button. The ride side button is fine.

JG

Hi -

I need the right side button. If yours is available, how much would you take for it?

thanks,

Adam

B

bulldogsoc

One of the tabs on my right button broke. I ask the stealer to order me one. They said I could only order a whole new stearing wheel at $1600.00 bucks!!! I bought an entire used stearing wheel for $45 on ebay. Anyone need a left one? or an airbag?

Mudquest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dealer is flippin' rediculous!!!! You can purchase a new horn harness for around $60 and do the work yourself - it's a breeze. Good to hear you gathered the needed parts from a good deal on ebay. There's many folks around here I'm sure, that could use your left over goodies.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge