How do you outfit the LR3 for family vacations (gear hauling)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My SE5 has the same headrests and fold down seating. The Alpaca w/ black carpeting has saved me tons of cleaning. My rear seats are also heated. I keep all my straps, shackles, ****** blocks and jumpers underneath the rear seat area. It's huge under there! I even have a fleece blanket just in case.

Come to think of it all the ones I have seen have been Alpaca colored too. Mine is Black so maybe they just didn't build any in black? Only slightly curious as I prefer the 40/20/40 setup anyway...

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Haha, Handsome dog you got there, Labs are sweet dogs, gotta love retrievers. :biggrin:

_DWA5111.jpg

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, Handsome dog you got there, Labs are sweet dogs, gotta love retrievers. :biggrin:

_DWA5111.jpg

Nice looking hound yourself. We're sold on retrievers too.

Although 2 kids + 1 goofy dog take up a lot of room, almost all the interior space.

I had to move some things to storage this past weekend, and took out the car seats and layed everything flat. I easily fit 2 37 gallon, 2 25 gallon, 2 18 gallon rubbermaid containers. Plus some assorted stuff. I forgot how much fits in there.

If I packed it like NWoods, I probably could have double the capacity easy peezy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635