Ideas on stopping the glare from the MY14 shift knob plate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had a chat about the shifter knob (and V6) etc with the local dealership (socal). They told me that have been getting complaints about the decision to get rid of the shifter. They also told me that LR is trying the shifter knob out here and that its temporary market test and that they will switch back most likely.

Interesting enough, they also told me that LRNA is on top of blogs and forums and that they do read these things!

They told me that LRNA is very much customer focused and they want to know what the end user is asking for.
I thought that already happened? I remember reading somewhere that they decided to not go with the dial shifter on the new RRS because of complaints in the full-sized RR. Then again, they went with that weird joystick thing and the full-sized RR still has the dial.

I'll take the dial shifter over the way they did the terrain response - I hate that LR2/Evoque toggle method. I like the rotary knob.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635