I'm going to answer my own question...I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt like mine lives an easy life most of the time, but we take off on long trips and when on a trip I use it how they are meant to be used."

When it isn't on a trip it gets pampered.

:) Same here.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't trust the dealer anymore which sucks, but so far doing all of the work in my garage has been pretty satisfying. I know things are getting done right.

Feel exactly the same. After experiencing display of total unprofessionalism, incompetence, lack of technical expertise, and people/interpersonal skills at multiple dealerships in markets such as NY & LA which one would think maybe important to LR, I have absolutely zero trust and avoid them as much as possible.

There are a couple of things that I need to get addressed under warranty, sun shades of both rear moon roofs losing the latch lock and snapping back to the open position with a loud sound and the light around the front cigarette lighter hole not working, but I will wait until the next oil change so I can it get all done in one trip and hopefully these people won't screw up something as simple as this.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL - PM me a blind offer. ;) The dealership gave me a price for my F-150 without ever seeing it...drove it in the next day and got what they termed as a "North sider 3rd or 4th ride"

:) What color exterior/interior? I am silver/beige guy, rare combo, have had to custom order last two purchases for the color combo among other things :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut