In need of the most random part ever. Any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Powder coating or some other sort of baked finish might provide a more durable and consistent end result than spray painting. In my area, powder coating is pretty reasonably priced.

MRRoverPNW

Reaction score
If you cant find one, do you know someone that has a 3D printer? or a company that does custom 3D printing that could make one for you? just a thought.

99d2td5

Reaction score
It’s a long shot and you may already have done so - contact the seller to see if they have it somewhere? Or it might still be stuck in the vehicle they came from - you could be lucky.

howardduff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it is a rubber gasket you should be able to buy a piece of rubber and cut one out. Can't you use the opposite side as a template. If it plastic the a 3D printed one should do an excellent job.

Justin Allen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried speaking to Rimmer Bros in the uk?

They carry the most random of items.

No I have not. However, I managed to find a black set with all the hardware for really cheap. I then messaged the seller of the silver set to request a return since the set was basically unusable. They didn't want it back so just refunded me half my purchase price. So now I technically have a good set, and an extra good rail. I guess I'll just keep them to scavenge parts from.

Stuart Barnes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I have not. However, I managed to find a black set with all the hardware for really cheap. I then messaged the seller of the silver set to request a return since the set was basically unusable. They didn't want it back so just refunded me half my purchase price. So now I technically have a good set, and an extra good rail. I guess I'll just keep them to scavenge parts from.

At least you got a good outcome. I’m deciding to get rails or not for the future rack, just not sure which way to go with the rack.......decisions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM