Injector circuit fault?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chase6616

Reaction score
Hello all, im still in the process if fixing the misfire that throwing the code P1316. Everywhere ive read says the ignition system. I replaced the plugs with champions and the wires, tested the coilpacks and still misfiring. After doing to more research, i found another defintion for P1316 saying Injector circuit fault, IDM codes detected and the explanation i got was a voltage problem ie: ground or voltage fault, open circuit, bad resistance at injector, or PCM. If anyone has any ideas please inform, im really getting sick of the MPGs and performance im getting. Thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the injector plugs one at a time to see if the engine gets worse or better?

chase6616

Reaction score
yes i did and they all made it perform worse so i ruled out injectors, any other advice?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
sorry, I just realized that you have two posts for the same issue... no wonder I am not getting anywhere in my own head... :( it is just me...

When is the last time you changed your O2 sensors? Just the front ones that is.

chase6616

Reaction score
I actually just got the disco about a month ago and the guy i bought it from told me that he recently replaced them...however if they are bad wouldnt it throw a code for them as well?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge