Installed HID Lights in 03 Disco Low Beams!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks ... I upgraded my H7 low beams with a 6500K HID kit from here ->http://www.cqlight.ca/ for 179.99 US. It took about a week & half to get here ... no tax or Duty. It was easy to install and required one hole on each side (23mm) to be drilled in the access cover for the lights. This was to facilitate the grommet and wiring fro the kit. It's amazing how much more light I have and not bother the oncoming cars. For the price it can't be beat!

It took me about a 1/2 hour per side as it was the first time I have done this and I didn't want to screw it up too much. :ahhhhh:

Twas easy with no other holes to drill. I installed the ballast onto the small bracket it came with and mounted it onto existing holes behind the light assembly. The only splicing done was to cut the wires that goes from the light socket (supplied wire from kit) to the ballast. I ran these through the two "ports" on their provided grommet and sliced them back together in the light housing. I then connected these to the existing light socket. The instructions included are pretty good complete with pictures for those who have trouble reading ...... :biggrin:

Just another happy customer ..... who can finally see down the road!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635