interior trim question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

discoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes......I know it's lame to be asking questions about trim and stuff but this one has been bugging me for awhile and I would like to get it fixed. When I bought the vehicle, the control panels for the drivers and passenger power seats where hanging out of the consul box by just the wires attached to them. The panels won't fit into the holes in the consul. It appears that the holes are way too large. The locking tabs on the panels appear fine and not broken. There is no other Discovery in the area that I can look at to compare to, but I was wondering if I was missing a piece of trim or something? Does anyone have a picture or diagram that can shed some light on this issue? Or is this some kind of a design flaw?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
What you have are two broken mounts... I know, my passenger side is broken... they are only Less than $20 a piece IIRC...

Give Nathan a call at www.discountbritishparts.com he will get them right out to you.

discoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool, thanks joey. I was in contact with Nathan the other day about another part and he was having computer issues. Computer kept eating emails.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That may explain why I haven't gotten the same part.... passenger side on mine is broke. I will have to call him then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM