iPad Rear Seat Mounting Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a iPad mounting bracket for the rear seat. Anyone has any recommendations? I am looking for a sturdy, safe one which will hold the ipad as securely as possible. I was looking at the GripDaddy mounting bracket since it can slide sideways for better view for all three passengers on the rear seat. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Blathering1

Reaction score
iPAD Mount

I know this is a bit dated--
Gamber Johnson makes mounts for computers etc for police cruisers, utility trucks etc.. They have a new product called the TabCruzer.

You need to take the mount and pair it with mounting hardware, so I would talk to a vehicle mount dealer.
This dealer in the US, USAT Corp., would have info on it-- www.usatcorp.com

They have provided mounts for the driver/passenger to use tablets, computers etc.. You would need to ask them about how to attach in the back seat.

Blathering1

Reaction score
iPad mount for LR4

I entered a response with a mount for iPad tablets made for vehicles. My listing did not appear, perhaps the board did not like the link I put in it or something. PM me and I will send over the info on this if you still need it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its up, it just got moderated due to the link you posted.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a bit dated--
Gamber Johnson makes mounts for computers etc for police cruisers, utility trucks etc.. They have a new product called the TabCruzer.

You need to take the mount and pair it with mounting hardware, so I would talk to a vehicle mount dealer.
This dealer in the US, USAT Corp., would have info on it-- www.usatcorp.com

They have provided mounts for the driver/passenger to use tablets, computers etc.. You would need to ask them about how to attach in the back seat.

Thanks for the info!

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Land Rover is making one now. I saw it at my dealer the other day on one of their showroom cars. It is a really solid piece. Attaches to the two metal bars under the headrest. Is adjustable in multiple ways for the best viewing angle. But to get the green oval branded iPad mount it will set you back about $220.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trouble with the seat back solutions is the extra cable (power) and where to run/hide it.

The nextbase.com solutions looks decent. The magna dyne is a nice setup though I would hate to have that block the mirror.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72