iPhone 3G + Range Rover Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deutsch100

Reaction score
My iPhone 3G paired right away with my new '08 Range Rover, and my entire address book uploaded quickly and easily. Upon starting the car, my iPhone connects with the car virtually everytime. The problem I am having is with incoming calls. When a call comes in, the stereo mutes itself, the navigation screen switches to Phone menu, I accept the call...and then silence on both ends. I can make calls perfectly, I just cannot accept calls. Well, I can accept them, but they are silent. Any hints, ideas? Thanks a lot.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to sure.... Is there a volume control on the bluetooth itself? Or does it matter if the phone is on ringer or silent? I know my iPhone works differently depending on if the ringer is lciked over to silent or not,,,, Do you know what I mean with the thing on the side that clicks back and forth?

Deutsch100

Reaction score
not to sure.... Is there a volume control on the bluetooth itself? Or does it matter if the phone is on ringer or silent? I know my iPhone works differently depending on if the ringer is lciked over to silent or not,,,, Do you know what I mean with the thing on the side that clicks back and forth?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't even know that little thing on the side existed, until about a month ago, when I was sure my iPhone was "totally dead", and I stood in line at the apple store...only to have someone at the Apple "Genius Bar" click my main sound back on! ;)

It does not seem to matter. Incoming calls connect, but both sides are silent. Frustrating!! Thanks for responding though!

Robin

Reaction score
bluetooth

I was reading thru my owners manual to figure out the bluetooth. the button with the music note can change volume settings for the phone. If you press and hold it, a menu comes up and you can scroll and change options for phone volume. My LR3 is an 06 and I'm not sure if it has changed on newer ones. Maybe that will help you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9ineballer