Jump seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbadpete

Reaction score
A few people have asked about jump seats in Discoveries so this is a general question 200 series 2 is the model.

Did you ever get the instructions for installing jump seats in the Land Rover? Do you still have them???
I would much appreciate getting a copy, my daughter had just convinced her husband to get fixed then she got pregnant! Guess what its twins making four! One of them will have to run behind I am sure you can guess who I suggested!!
She bought some used jump seats that original.
Would much appreciate anything you can pass on!
Peter [email protected]

greg409

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First things first, congrats, grandkids were invented to spoil, then send home.

Second, speaking from experiance, don't make him run too far for the first month.

Last but not least, I'd pull the trim panels off and see if there's mounting spots for the seats.

Here in the U.S. , we designate more by year, and call them a DI or DII.

DI 94 - 99.5
DII - 99.5- 2004?

luck,greg

sa13

Reaction score
i have the same 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed!!please tell me there r mounts!!gotta switch 4 3rd row!!just 4 the kids!!alot better if 3 monkeys have 3 rows!!hand them a gameboy and a 3rd row then some relief!

dcarr1971

Reaction score
Yes. The mounts are there, you just have to make sure you collect all the relevant bits for them from the donor vehicle. It looks like you'll have to replace the vast majority of the trim in the cargo area.

Now, I haven't done this myself, but I just bought a '99 DII without the 3rd row and then had the dealer (http://www.roverclassic.com) pull one from a 'donor' vehicle they had on their lot for parts.

3rd%20Row%20Vol%20Ctrl.jpg

They said it was going to take their mechanic the better part of 2 days to pull all the parts and replace my non-3rd row pieces with them, so as you can see, it can be done, but it isn't easy...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink