Just introducing my self

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamese.deanjr

Reaction score
Hello Folks I just recently acquired a 2000 Discovery II. I am not sure as of right now if it was a blessing or a curse. So far it's the latter. I like to repair things myself and I am yet to find a diy manual or a shop manual I can purchase or download. I would prefer a paper copy how ever I can if need be manage with a digital copy. That's how I found the site. It lead me to a thread someone posted that had a link to a page with manuals on it and I wanted to reply to the person that posted the thread and cause of problems creating an account I lost the page. I have a power steering pump issue I believe and I have not even got a chance to drive it yet. Not to mention key fob/remote issue. And a battery drainage issue also it seems like. I like the vehicle looks wise and it's reputation for toughness and dependability. I look forward to making this a project for me to play with.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... downloadable repair manual in my signature (RAVE).

jamese.deanjr

Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you Joey
I have just ordered my first shop manual in paper and have checked out the site to be able to look up and print from my computer thanks. Now I have to find a reasonable power steering pump so I can get this thing running and start enjoying it. I have much work and many ideas and thoughts I love project vehicles. This seems like a good potential one maybe a bit on the expensive side. However this is not a vehicle you see everyday that has been tricked out. And I really like rare and exotic vehicles.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635